What is Circuit Social?
Circuit Social is a limited series of premium track based events aimed at experienced, like-minded high performance and classic car drivers who prefer quieter track conditions.
Providing a relaxed environment where high performance cars can be enjoyed safely is the core focus of Circuit Social events.
What Can You Expect?
To keep things interesting, our goal is to make each Circuit Social event slightly different in terms of format, track layout, content or theme. As such, prices for Circuit Social events may vary.
Circuit Social events will feature a number of benefits over and above a standard trackday, such as professional driver coaching, complimentary pit garages, hotlaps in our Radical SR3 race car, complimentary breakfast & lunch. professional photography and more.
To keep track conditions relaxed, entry is limited to a maximum of 30 cars and subject to admin approval (please let us know what car/s you intend bringing when you book and please don't be offended if we ask you to send us photo's of your car). Previous track driving experience is essential.
The Mondello International circuit can run a maximum of 36 cars on track at any one time. We will run less than half that.
You can expect a professionally run event with a simple set of rules, great quality food and impeccable on-track manners!
Entry Fee Includes:
- 1 Car, 1 Driver, 1 Passenger
- Maximum of 15 cars on track at any one time
- Maximum of 30 cars at the event
- Complimentary pit garages
- Open pit lane
- All day complimentary refreshments
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch
- Professional Photography
- Complimentary driver coaching by Aston Martin GT4 driver Alex Denning
- Hotlaps available in our Radical SR3
- 8.30am Sign on open
- 9.30am Drivers briefing
- 10.00am Live on track - Open pit lane
- 11-12am Hotlaps available
- 1-2pm Lunch.
- 1.45pm - 2.15pm Museum Tour
- 2.00pm Live on track - Open pit lane
- 3-4pm Hotlaps available
- 5.30pm Track closes