Powered by a smooth, frictionless digital brushless motor and fuelled by a high quality Li-Ion batteries, the Kielder KWT-012 1/2” Impact Wrench delivers huge torque performance (700Nm) from a short-body (172mm length). Market leading power-to-weight ratio – weighs just 2.2kg with a 4.0Ah battery fitted. Ideal for the professional garage and workshop; a heavy-duty tool with a high level of breakaway torque for wheel nuts and stubborn fastenings. Equipped with a variable speed trigger, plus hi / lo torque setting for optimum control when tightening, electronic brake which offers near instant stopping power and ergonomic soft-grip handle for comfortable operation.
- Huge 700Nm max torque with up to 3250 impacts per minute (features G-Square Technology to reach top torque faster).
- Optimum power to weight ratio - short body design, only 172mm length and weighs just 2.2kg with a 4.0Ah battery fitted.
- Compact and manoeuvrable to access tighter areas.
- Variable speed trigger, plus switchable from hi to lo torque setting for optimum control when tightening.
- Forward and reverse mode for tightening and loosening fastenings.
- Electronic brake, which offers near instant stopping power.
- Professional quality digital brushless motor provides smooth, frictionless operation; prolongs battery life and optimises power delivery.
- 1/2" Square Drive with ball bearing to secure socket.
- Compatible with Kielder's interchangeable TYPE18 18v Li-ion battery system.
- 3 year manufacturers warranty when registered with Kielder, terms and conditions apply.
Max Torque (Hi): 700Nm
Max Torque (Lo): 350Nm
Drive: 1/2” Square
Weight (with 4.0Ah battery): 2.2kg
Motor: Digital Brushless
Gearbox: All Metal
Impact Rate: 0-3250ipm