Trackdays.ie terms and conditions at Trackdays.ie events
- Places are limited on each track day.
- Your place will only be held once payment has been received
- Driver places are strictly non transferrable. We reserve the right to cancel a place if the assigned drivers aren’t presented at sign on.
- If you are unable to attend an event which you have booked, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants on the day may not use Trackdays.ie days for advertising purposes, or commercial promotion. We have partners we work closely with, and if you wish to be one of these, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Trackdays.ie reserves the right to refuse entry to any potential participants, and may refuse any car on the grounds of roadworthiness.
- Trackdays.ie reserve the right to cancel any event due to unforeseen circumstances including adverse weather conditions. We will do our best to warn people and contact them if this is the case, so do keep an eye on our social media pages, and on your emails from us in the weeks and days running up to the event.
- All drivers must be a minimum of 18 years of age, hold a full drivers licence, and must be able to drive a car to an acceptable standard in a track day environment. The licence MUST be produced at driver sign on.
- Additional drivers must also conform to the above requirements
- Passengers are free to go in cars, however, all passengers must sign on before going out on track, and must be over 18.
- Drivers briefing is mandatory for all drivers. All drivers must attend it, and also sign on before going out on track.
- All drivers are responsible for their passengers, crew and spectators. Any reports of issues arising either on or off track may result in your being asked to leave the event. We also reserve to right to refuse acceptance to future trackdays.ie events
- No alcohol or drugs are allowed onsite during Trackdays.ie events, and any attendee in breach of this will be asked to leave the event, without refund.
We accept the following methods of Payment –
- Credit Card/Visa Debit by using Paypal Express Checkout (no paypal account required)
- STRIPE Credit Card Processing
- Paypal – Standard Paypal Account
- Personal cheques – must arrive to us 2 weeks before date of trackday
- Postal orders – must arrive to us 1 week before date of trackday
- Bank drafts – must arrive to us 1 week before date of trackday
- Cash on the day if spaces are available
Please post cheques to:
16 Seamount View,
- Please note that all prices are in Euro, all transactions must be made in this currency.
- Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to DETAILING EMPORIUM LTD. Cheques and bankers’ drafts/money orders must be made out in Euro, and Paypal payments must be executed in Euro.
- Vat applied at 9%, included in price on the website
By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms and conditions you should not access or use our website.
You may not broadcast, download, copy, reproduce, republish, transmit or otherwise use any content on this website in any way except for personal, non-commercial use. Permission is required for any other uses (contact details available in Contact Us)
You agree only to use our website, and associated services for completely lawful purposes, in such a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to, damaging any content on our website, transmitting obscene or offensive content or material, defamation, damaging the security of our website, causing distress or inconvenience to any person, or any other actions which may affect the effective and continual operation of our website.
Hacking, damaging or otherwise compromising the security of this website is a highly unlawful act, and will be treated and pursued as criminal damage in an Irish court of law.
Trackdays.ie is committed to ensuring that your private data which is collected by us is as secure as possible. Your data will never be passed on to any third-party agency, whether freely provided or paid for, in such a manner as to identify you. This complies with current legislation in the Data Protection Act under Irish Law.
Any data we collect about you and your visit to the Trackdays.ie site helps us to provide you with a better service, and allows us to monitor our site and continue to improve it. Ordinarily, it is not possible to track IP addresses and other information connected to an individual or organization unless unlawful or criminal activity occurs on our website. In such an instance, we must pass on details to third legal parties, Gardai in Ireland or Police further afield. However, you can usually change settings on your web browser in relation to cookies and how they are stored on your system. You should satisfy yourself as to the operation of your web browser in this respect.
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The list below describes the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
First Party Cookies
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Third party Cookies
These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons across the site allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website.
You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you and what you’ve put in the shopping basket. These we deem strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functions integral to the sites operation would not work.
The email address which you provided during your registration and payment may be used by Detailing Emporium Ltd and/or Trackdays.ie to contact you occasionally. Registration on the site indicates your whole acceptance of this policy.