For 2018 we’ve got an even more action packed trackday schedule than last year, with no less than 11 confirmed events throughout the year! All our trackdays will run on the full International circuit at Mondello Park and follow our tried and tested open pit lane format giving you maximum freedom and track time.
As always, pit garages will be free for you to use, as will the Grand Prix suite where lunch and all-day-refreshments are served. The GP suite is also where you’ll find our Virtual Reality racing simulator at selected track days.
This year, we’ve expanded our range of merchandise, racewear and hardware available to purchase through our online store and will continue to grow the range. We hope to be able to offer track day tyres very soon! Watch this space.
In addition to the 9 track day dates we’ve included the popular Dyno Day at STONE Motorsport now with 2wd AND 4WD dyno! That’s on Saturday 15th September.
New for 2018 is the Trackdays Road Run, co-hosted by Detailingemporium.com. This takes place on Sunday 24th June and will be a 1 day road trip, taking in some of Ireland’s best roads and scenery, with a stop off for lunch! However! it wouldn’t be a Trackdays.ie event without a bit of a competitive twist…..watch this space!
2018 track day & event dates are as follows:
- February 4th (Sunday) – Track Day: Mondello Park
- March 2nd (Friday) – Track Day: Mondello Park
- April 16th (Monday) – Track Day: Mondello Park
- May 21st (Monday) – Track Day: Mondello Park
- June 18th (Monday) – Track Day: Mondello Park
- June 24th (Sunday) – Road Run
- July 20th (Friday) – Track Day: Mondello Park
- August 27th (Monday) – Track Day: Mondello Park
- September 15th (Saturday) – Dyno Day: STONE Motorsport
- October 19th (Friday) – Track Day: Mondello Park
- November 18th (Sunday) – Track Day: Mondello Park
For more details on any of the events above please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give Rob or Stephen a call on 086 6042184 / 086 8170009